As a ChargeNow member, you get all the benefits of joining the Charge Net network as well as other networks around the country, so you can easily charge your BMW i vehicle the next time you're out and about. Until further notice, all current BMW owners will receive FREE ChargeNow membership cards and FREE membership for the first 24 months. To make things even more exciting, BMW owners will also receive a 10% discount on all charging sessions used in the ChargeNow charging network.
To register to ChargeNow, please visit: www.chargenow.co.nz
Here's how it works:
1. Create a ChargeNow account and activate your cards. Sign up to create your ChargeNow account and activate the ChargeNow cards included with your BMW i vehicle. Once your account is created and your cards are activated, you can access stations on the go whenever you’d like. You can also order new cards or manage your cards - simply log in, go to My Account and Manage ChargeNow Cards.
2. Link a credit card to your ChargeNow account. If you need to access a paid station, we make it easy to sync your credit card when you create your ChargeNow account.
3. Find a participating public charging station.
- Download the BMW i Remote app to find available public charging stations, check their availability, and send their locations directly to your BMW i.
- Use the onboard BMW i navigation via the BMW ConnectedDrive services, to find public stations from your BMW i vehicle.
- You can also locate member stations using the ChargeNow online map, which displays which stations are in use, available or allow reservations.
4. Plug in and charge. To charge your BMW i vehicle at a participating public charging station, plug your vehicle into the charging station, tap your ChargeNow card over the reader symbol, select either 80% and full charge and press start on the station to start the charge. If you need to stop the charge, simply tap your ChargeNow card over the reader symbol and press STOP. Alternatively, you can start a session by logging into Chargenow.co.nz.