THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES IN COMPARISON.
The sporty facts at a glance.
BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ
- 625 hp (460 kW) high-performance M TwinPower Turbo inline 8-cylinder petrol engine
- M xDrive with Active M differential and 8-speed M Steptronic transmission with Drivelogic
- Exclusive design elements and equipment
- 460 kW/625 hp, 650 Nm, 0–100 km/h in 3.2 s
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – PRODUCT-HIGHLIGHTS.
Driving dynamics and design features of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.
The new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé is a four-door luxury sports car that impresses down to the smallest detail.
- The advanced exterior establishes a new design language for luxury sports cars with four doors and is a statement of dynamic performance as well as a striking presence. In the cabin, bold M features and luxurious details create a sporty and exclusive atmosphere.
- Driving dynamics
625 hp high-performance M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine.
M Carbon ceramic brake.
Due to specific material properties, increased operating noise may occur during braking, e.g. in case of prolonged, low load or in wet conditions shortly before vehicle standstill. This design-related noise generation can be avoided by braking the brake dry in case of wetness or loading the brake more heavily after a long low braking load. The influence of wetness and road salt, e.g. after using car washes, dew overnight, driving in the rain, etc., the braking effect can correspond to that of a conventional braking system. This reduced braking power can be compensated for with a greater pressure on the pedal. The functional noises have no influence on the performance, operational safety and stability of the brake.
M Carbon exterior package.
M Carbon bucket seats.
20" M light alloy wheels Star-spoke style 813 M.
THE NEW BMW M8 COMPETITION GRAN COUPÉ – IMPRESSIONS.
The design highlights of the new BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé in the exterior and the interior.
Three-quarter front view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 three-quarter rear view with model low angle shot
Interior view BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI Facelift 2022 cockpit
BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022 front view
Rear seats with M specific safety belts BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé F93 LCI 2022
THE NEW BMW 8 SERIES GRAN COUPÉ M AUTOMOBILES: DRIVER´S COCKPIT & TECHNOLOGIES.
M specific instruments, operating concept, digital services and driver assistance of the new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M Automobiles.
The new BMW 8 Series Gran Coupé M Automobiles support you with numerous innovative technologies.
- The M-specific instrument cluster* and the M-specific Head-Up Display* ensure you of maximum clarity.
- The individually configurable M1/M2 buttons at the steering wheel*, the red start/stop button* and the centre console with M MODE* and SETUP* buttons offer additional motor racing flair.
- A large number of intelligent driver assistance systems and digital services guarantee you a maximum level of comfort and safety.
* Available for BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé and BMW M8 Gran Coupé.
- M specific instruments & intuitive operating concept
- Connectivity & digital services
- Driver assistance systems
M specific instrument cluster.
The M specific instrument cluster allows you to display additional information for particularly sporty driving. If you have selected the TRACK* driving mode for race track use, you can view the boost pressure, tyre pressures and temperatures as well as the G-force of lateral and longitudinal acceleration on the instrument cluster. * TRACK mode exclusively for BMW M8 Competition Gran Coupé.