LIFE IS FULL OF SURPRISES. BUT NOT YOUR SERVICE COSTS.
BMW Service Inclusive.
With BMW Service Inclusive, you can enjoy driving pleasure to the full extent. You don’t have to waste a moment thinking about the cost of maintenance for your vehicle because BMW Service Inclusive is complimentary with all BMW’s sold new in New Zealand, for a period of 3 years. With BMW Service Inclusive, your scheduled servicing costs, general maintenance, and repairs are covered with Genuine BMW Parts included. This not only applies at your preferred BMW Dealership, but at all BMW Dealers in New Zealand.
BMW Service Inclusive means that Your New BMW Vehicle purchased from the Authorised BMW Dealer Network will be maintained and serviced by an Authorised BMW Dealer at no charge to you.
BMW Service Inclusive is complimentary to the original owner of the vehicle, starts from the date of first registration of the vehicle, and is valid for up to three years regardless of the number of kilometres you travel.
* Terms and conditions apply. Please consult a member of the BMW Authorised Dealer Network for more information or materials relating to BMW Service Inclusive.
OUR SERVICE PACKAGES: FINE FIGURES
Stay on the move in a perfectly serviced BMW: With the BMW Service Inclusive Package Calculator, you can find the package that best meets your requirements.
Find the most suitable package.
YOUR BENEFITS AT A GLANCE.
[NSCs: IF NECESSARY, PLEASE CHANGE ANY INFORMATION IN THIS SECTION TO SUIT THE SITUATION IN YOUR MARKET]
• Full cost control: Maintenance and wear-and-tear work using Original BMW Parts combined with service expertise – all at a highly attractive fixed rate.
• Freedom of choice: There are various packages to choose from. Each of these packages include a different range of services.
• Internationality: BMW Service Inclusive is valid worldwide at participating BMW Service Centres.
• Longevity: Regular maintenance means warranty entitlements remain in force and the BMW Mobile Care* mobility guarantee is preserved.
• Transferability: BMW Service Inclusive shifts to the next owner, thereby securing value retention.
• Expandability: You can upgrade or extend your agreement any time you wish.
* BMW Mobile Care services only apply if the regular engine oil service is carried out at a BMW Authorised Service Centre. When you purchase a BMW Service Inclusive package, your entitlement is extended automatically. For further information, visit www.bmw.[xx]/mobilecare
Find out which service package best meets your needs.
Here you can find some of the most frequently-asked question about BMW Service Inclusive and all the answers at a glance.
What is BMW Service Inclusive?
With BMW Service Inclusive, you can enjoy driving pleasure to the full extent. You don’t have to waste a moment thinking about the cost of maintenance, servicing or inspection.
What are you entitled to as a BMW Service Inclusive customer?
As a BMW Service Inclusive customer, you are entitled to all services contained in the programme.
Terms and conditions apply. Please consult a member of the BMW Authorised Dealer Network for more information or materials relating to BMW Service Inclusive.
Which models are eligible for BMW Service Inclusive?
BMW Service Inclusive is complimentary on all new BMW vehicles sold in New Zealand.
When does the period of validity for BMW Service Inclusive begin?
The period of validity begins on the date on which the vehicle is first registered (start of warranty).
When does the period of validity for BMW Service Inclusive end?
Entitlement to BMW Service Inclusive ends on the earlier of:
The date of expiry of the BMW Service Inclusive as indicated in the vehicles record of delivery (3 years after the date of first registration).
The date on which the owner sells, trades, or otherwise disposes of the vehicle.
If the vehicle is sold, is the entitlement to BMW Service Inclusive transferred to the new owner?
Entitlement to BMW Service Inclusive is to the original purchaser of the vehicle and is not transferrable to subsequent owners.
How much does a BMW Service Inclusive package cost?
BMW Service Inclusive is complimentary to the original owner of the vehicle.
What are the benefits for you as a BMW Service Inclusive customer?
No worries, thanks to the “all-inclusive” feeling.
Flexibility (you can make use of services at all participating BMW dealers).
Security and trust, thanks to original spare parts and professional service.
Recorded vehicle service history.
No cost to you for general servicing, maintenance and repair (Please consult a member of the BMW Authorised Dealer Network for the Terms and Conditions or other information or materials relating to BMW Service Inclusive).
Safeguard against price increases.
Can the benefits of BMW Service Inclusive be claimed at a different dealer to the original dealer?
Yes. BMW Service Inclusive is valid at all authorised BMW Dealerships in New Zealand.