What’s More Damaging to Your BMW - An Accident? Or the Wrong Insurance?
BMW Motor Vehicle Insurance offers all the quality, product features and service that you have come to expect from motoring’s top marque.
Key Benefits of BMW Insurance:
Repair Through Your BMW Authorised Dealer
Make sure your BMW remains a BMW. With BMW Motor Vehicle Insurance, your BMW is repaired only through your BMW Authorised Dealer.
Genuine BMW Parts Fitted
If your vehicle is damaged in an accident, we will, subject to local availability, replace any part of your vehicle damaged with Genuine BMW Parts.
2 Years BMW Replacement
If your BMW is purchased new by you, or is a demonstrator model, and becomes a total loss within 2 years of the first date of the original registration, we will replace your BMW with a new BMW of the same model and series (subject to availability of the model and series). If a replacement vehicle is not currently available, we will pay you either market value or agreed value, which ever is showing on your policy schedule.
Other Great Benefits Include:
- $20 million for third party property damage
- 30 day automatic cover when you replace your vehicle
- Cover for personal effects and clothing
- Cover for stolen keys and vehicle locks re-coding
- Emergency accommodation costs
- Cover included when using a loan car or dealership car
- Optional Extras:
- Rental car following theft / accident - no waiting period
- Windscreen repair or replacement with $0 access and without effect on your no claim discount
- Maximum no claim discount protection (for 1 accident at fault per year)
- Agreed or market value cover. Agreed value option is only available for vehicles up to 5 years of age and excludes new and demonstrator vehicles subject to the 2 year replacement clause.
- With BMW Motor Vehicle Insurance you can be sure that your car is repaired by a BMW authorised repairer using only Genuine BMW Parts. If you care for your BMW as much as we do, this is the motor vehicle insurance of your choice. Please ensure that you read the complete policy document in association with this brochure. Policy document available upon request.
Policy Exclusions Are a Fact of Insurance. A Full List is Included in the Policy Document However; You Need to be Aware That You Are Not Covered For:
- Liability admitted without insurers consent
- Damage or liability that occurs if a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs is driving the vehicle.
- Damage or liability that occurs if an unlicensed person is driving the vehicle.
- Any damage or liability that occurs if the vehicle is being used for racing or on race track.
- If the vehicle is used in an unsafe or unroadworthy condition.
- If the vehicle is being used for motor trade purposes.
- Damage through war or terrorism.
Insure Your BMW Today with BMW Insurance.
Contact your nearest BMW Authorised Dealer - www.bmw.co.nz
or call BMW Insurance 0800 BMW INSURANCE (0800 269 467)
Please contact BMW Insurance on 0800 269 962 (0800 BMW WMB)
The BMW Motor Vehicle Insurance programme is administered by Marsh Limited, Level 18, 151 Queen Street, Auckland 1140.
BMW Insurance is underwritten by Allianz New Zealand Limited. BMW Insurance is a trading name of BMW Financial Services New Zealand Limited.